- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Wietske Welten collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Wietske Welten with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Wietske Welten collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Contact you by phone in regard to your order, product or service.
When Wietske Welten processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Wietske Welten will keep your personal identification information for 6 months or for as long as you are subscribed to any of our services. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Wietske Welten would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Wietske Welten from contacting you for marketing purposes..
What are your data protection rights?
Wietske Welten would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Wietske Welten for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Wietske Welten correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Wietske Welten to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Wietske Welten erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Wietske Welten restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Wietske Welten’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Wietske Welten transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Wietske Welten uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com